newrez.myloancare, founded in 2008, is a national mortgage lender with licenses in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
It provides conventional and government-backed loans, as well as flexible non-qualified mortgages (non-QM loans) for borrowers with special situations. However, because Newrez only has offices in a few states, it relies on technology to help speed up and simplify the loan application process for distant borrowers.
More so, what makes Newrez stand out is that coupled with the conventional and government-backed loans, it has other specialized products to accommodate borrowers.
Its non-qualified mortgage (non-QM loans) are designed to help people with special needs applications, such as:
- Self-employed borrowers wanting bank statement loans.
- Real estate investors.
- Borrowers with past credit blemishes.
Also, it offers manufactured home loans and loans for real estate investors.
Table of Contents
How to Register for newrez.myloancare
To register for Newrez, simply log on to www.newrez.myloancare.com/register and follow the on-screen instructions to register.
Similarly, if you are already registered you can simply visit www.newrez.myloancare.com input your User ID and password to access your account.
Note: to make payments online, you must first of all register. However, you can make payment using any valid credit card or via bank account.
Mortgage loan products at newrez.myloancare
newrez.myloancare provides a wide range of loan choices for new purchases and refinances, including alternatives for first-time home purchasers, repeat buyers, and those searching for low-down-payment loans.
The following are the mortgage options offered at Newrez:
- Traditional loan: This type of loan adheres to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loan limitations, which are now $647,200 in most regions of the country. In some cases, a 3% down payment and a FICO score of 620 are enough to qualify for a conventional mortgage. You can also utilize conventional finance to purchase a two- to four-unit building or a mobile home.
- FHA loan: This government-backed loan requires a 3.5% down payment and a credit score of at least 580. FHA financing is available for main dwellings, including fixer-uppers and mobile houses. Keep in mind that mortgage insurance premiums (MIP) are required for the life of the loan.
- USDA loan: At Newrez, these no-down-payment loans demand a minimum credit score of 640. You must have a low-to-moderate income and acquire a home in an approved rural location to qualify.
- VA loan: VA home loans need no money down as well, but you must have a minimum credit score of 620 to 640 to qualify with Newrez. Active-duty military members, veterans, National Guard service members, Reservists, and qualifying spouses are all eligible for financing. Current VA homeowners can earn a cheaper rate by applying for a VA Streamline loan.
- Jumbo loan: These loans surpass an area’s conforming loan limit, allowing purchasers to borrow millions for a home purchase or refinance.
- Fixed-rate loans: A fixed-rate mortgage locks in your interest rate for the duration of the loan. Newrez provides fixed-rate loans with lengths of 15, 20, or 30 years.
- Adjustable-rate mortgages: The interest rate on an ARM is fixed for the first 5, 7, or 10 years. Following that, your mortgage rate will float with the market and might be changed annually or biannually.
NewRez.MyLoanCard.com Customer Service
For questions and complaint you can contact the Customer Service of newrez.myloancard.com.
Please dial toll-free 1-800-410-1091 between the hours of 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Eastern Time and Saturday from 8 am to 3 pm (they are closed for business on Sunday).
If you have issues with payment Contact;
Housing Counseling Agency Locator at 1-800-569-4287.
E-mail: [email protected]
ATTN: Loss Mitigation Department 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452
In order to ensure that you receive certain protections provided under federal law, please direct your written information request to the Office of the Customer at the following address: ATTN: The Office of the Customer P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450.
NewRez Mailing Address for Payments
Customers looking to make payments via US Mail should send them to LoanCare, LLC P.O. Box 37628 Philadelphia, PA 19101-0628.
Please note only checks are an option when making a NewRez payment via US Mail.
Looking to beat the time? Send the payment overnight to LoanCare, LLC 3637 Sentara Way Virginia Beach, VA 23452.
General questions by mail can be directed to LoanCare, LLC Attn: Consumer Solutions Department P.O. Box 8068 Virginia Beach, VA 23450.
NewRez Customer Reviews
“The Best! Nuf said” – Timmy C. New York, NY
“If you are looking for a home mortgage loan or refinance your current mortgage with great rates and service? One word… NEWREZ… thank us later!” – Amy C. Miami, FL
“Some people think the best invention on earth was sliced bread… I disagree… NEWREZ saved me thousand of dollars when I refinanced my home… now I just need to figure out my high-interest credit card debt problem” – Jay G. Chicago, IL
“3.3/5” – glassdoor.com
“3.4/5” – wallethub.com
Where can you get a mortgage with Newrez?
Newrez is headquartered in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, and has over 100 branch offices in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
If you reside outside of a branch area, you can apply online, upload papers to the lender’s secure site, and electronically get your paperwork and closing package for e-signing.
Is Newrez the best mortgage lender for you?
If you’re primarily seeking in a cheaper interest rate and competitive loan underwriting costs, Newrez is worth exploring. It may also be a suitable fit if you have special circumstances that necessitate alternate document verification.
If you’re a self-employed borrower, have credit issues, or require a manufactured or investor loan, this flexibility can help you qualify.
However, while newrez.myloancare provides a variety of loan choices, internet evaluations indicate that the user experience may be poor.
Before deciding on a lender for your new home loan or refinance, you should examine at least three to five mortgage offers. Mortgage interest rates can vary greatly depending on supplier and borrower, so you won’t know who can provide you the greatest deal until you’ve received individualized loan estimates.