Are you looking for a new and improved Credit Card? If yes, look no more. American Express ( amex.us/magnetrsvp ) is offering a new and improved credit card called the Magnet credit card. The American Express Magnet Card, among other benefits, comes with no annual fee.
Also, it can be used anywhere in the United States as far as the AMEX logo is present. That is over 1.5 million places and counting.
More so, as a new applicant, you can earn a whopping sum of 250 as bonus. Similarly, members will earn $150 back after spending $1.000 or more in purchases with their new card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
However, to enjoy these benefits and many more, you have to apply. Hence the question, how do I apply?
Table of Contents
How to Apply for American Express Magnet Credit Card
- To apply for the new “Magnet Credit Card” offered by American Express, you have to simply log on to amex.us/magnetrsvp and follow the instructions.
- Once the page opens, enter your RSVP code. Your RSVP code is a 14 character unique code to be used to respond to your special mail offer. It is a one letter and 13 digits code. It is located on your mail application.
- Then, enter your Zip code.
- Click on the blue ‘continue’ button.
- Now, follow the rest of the instructions to complete the process.
Note: to be eligible to apply, you must be 18 years or above and have a good credit score. Also, you must be resident in the US.
American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card- amex.us/magnetrsvp
The following are reviews by some online review sites on American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card.
- Creditcard.com: This site gives it an average score of 3.8/5
- ValuePenguin: scores it high at 4.0/5.0
- Nerdwallet: This site seems neutral in its judgment of the Magnet Card. They consider it ‘Not Recommended.’ Reason: “The rewards rate on the American Express Cash Magnet Card is decent, but hardly earth-shaking.”
- The Points Guy: Considers it ‘Not Recommended.’ Reason: “The earning rate on this card is somewhat disappointing, since its direct competitors offer either a higher rate or flexibility in redeeming rewards.”
- Bankrate.com: scores it 2.8/5
- Creditkarma.com: scores it 4.1/5
Meanwhile, reviews serve as a great guide to taking decisions. I will encourage you to try it out yourself. And give it your own review, it will not cost much. On that note, I have compiled below reviews on American Express Cash Magnet Credit Card from real people.
Magnet Credit Card Reviews From Real People- amex.us/magnetrsvp
- “This is my first Amex Card, and so far the experience has been really great. I qualified for the welcome bonus, and it was applied as a credit to my very next bill. I’m very happy with this card.” – Credit Karma Member.
- “Not only is this card great, American Express is probably the best, most professional, most respected credit card company out there. They are for a reason. Top of the line product with top of the line customer service. You can’t go wrong here. Can highly recommend.”- Credit Karma member.
- “We love this card! We use it everywhere (food, gas, and baseball gear for my kids).… it is a great credit with great rewards!” – Billy G. Washington DC.
- “Reward dollars pile up quick with the AMEX Magnet card! We use the rewards for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise… my wife is in love with this card… she might love it more than me!” – Kelly O. San Diego, CA
American Express Customer Service
AMEX Customer Service can be accessed by customers from 8am to 5 pm Monday-Friday and on Saturday from 8 am to 4pm.
However, for questions in regards to the AMEX Magnet RSVP promotional offer and complaints, you can contact the American Express Customer Care Page. Or call 1-800-528-4800 (24/7),
Also, customers who prefer to apply for the Cash Magnet Credit Card over the phone can dial 1-800-243-3888 from the hours of 6am to 2am every day of the week.
WWW.AMEX.us/MagnetRSVP -Pros and Cons
- No annual fee
- Automatic cash back on all purchases.
- Straightforward cash back plan with no activation required.
- It can be used anywhere in the US where the AMEX logo is present.
- New applicants can earn a whopping sum of $250 as bonus.
- Cash back rate is lower in some categories compared to other cards.
- Welcome offer is lower compared to other cash back cards
- It charges a foreign transaction fee.
- It offers tiered reward categories instead of a flat rate on everything.
American Express Cash Magnet Card compared to other cash back cards
The table below summarizes the comparison between American Express Cash Magnet Card and a few other cash back cards.
|S/N||CREDIT CARD||ANNUAL FEE||INTRO OFFER||REWARDS RATE||RECOMMENDED CREDIT|
|1||AMERICAN EXPRESS CASH MAGNET CARD||$0||$150||1.5%||Good to Excellent (670-850)|
|2||CHASE FREEDOM UNLIMITED||$0||1.5% CASH BACK||1.5%-5%||Good to Excellent (670-850)|
|3||BLUE CASH PREFERRED CARD FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS||$95||$350||1%-6%||Good to Excellent (670-850)|
Similar Card Offers
- Blue Cash Preferred Everyday Card
- Chase Freedom
- Discover IT
- Citi Double Cash
- Capital One QuickSilver (check out the Get My Offer Capital One article)